Different Types Of Backpacks
There are many bags out there, one of them being a backpack.
The best type of bag is a backpack because it has the most space and puts the slightest pressure on your back. It can also be easily adjusted and personalized to fit your torso or waist size.
There are three main camping bags: rucksacks, backpacks, and duffel bags. Packs are worn with one strap over your shoulder and the other across your chest for extra stability, but they can be uncomfortable for longer hikes. Backpacks put weight on both shoulders (sometimes causing pain) but distribute weight evenly so that it’s easier to carry for long distances.
Duffel bags usually have a single strap that goes over just one shoulder, making them difficult to use for longer hikes.
The backpack is an essential item for a camper or hiker. It holds everything that you need for camping or hiking. The gear and all its contents should be lightweight and easy to carry on your back.
Five Types Of Backpacks
- Daypack: This is a minor backpack with extras such as a water bottle, snacks, camera, sunscreen, etc. These packs are popular with hikers because they’re lightweight, durable, and can be worn on the front during a long hike rather than slung over one’s shoulder.
- Hiking Backpack: These backpacks are made from sturdy material with a lot of pockets to hold food, water, and other needed items for an extended trip away from civilization
- Frame Pack: A frame pack has a frame with a pocket for each strap, which makes it easy to carry heavy loads. Photographers and artists usually use these packs.
- Travel Backpack: These bags can be significant and can hold laptops, clothes, food, and other supplies for a long trip. They are typically more expensive than different types of backpacks.
- Freighter Pack: This backpack is designed with lots of space for all your gear and a waist belt, which makes it quick and easy to carry. Some packs have a drawstring opening that allows you to stow smaller items in the front compartment.
Oakley Urban Backpack
Make any gear-toting expedition easy with an Oakley Urban Ruck Backpack. Our roomy, large-capacity Oakley backpack is made of durable, water-resistant ripstop fabric that resists tears, abrasions, and scuffs. An adjustable closure keeps all your gear secure on the go.
Comfortable mesh shoulder straps distribute the load evenly so you can carry heavy loads all day without pain. Light, breathable fabric makes the backpack as comfortable as it is durable. The backpack is lined in polyester lining and is easy to keep clean.
Keep everything in its place with dedicated interior pockets for all the necessities. A padded laptop sleeve protects your tech from damage on any expedition. An innovative shoe pocket separates footwear – clean or dirty – from the rest of your gear.
An exterior water bottle pocket allows easy access, and a cushioned eyewear pocket keeps glasses handy and safe.
Available in either Blackout or Coyote, the Oakley Urban Ruck is the ideal ruck pack for women or men. With a 29.5-liter capacity, your Oakley can carry all the necessities.
This multifunctional backpack carries your gear safely wherever your adventures take you, balancing the load lightly on your shoulders.
Equipped with everything you need for gear-toting outings, the Oakley Urban Ruck Backpack includes custom padded pockets for your glasses, water bottle, and even an extra pair of shoes. In addition, a secure laptop sleeve keeps your tech safe.
Your Oakley Backpack is made from durable Cordura ripstop fabric to resist scuffs and water and stand up to strenuous expeditions. An adjustable drawstring closure keeps all your belongings secure, and a polyester lining is easy to clean.
Understated Style Of A Backpack
A stylish utility backpack for men and women, the Oakley Urban Ruck Backpack comes in two colors: matte black and medium brown with black accents. Measuring 49.5 cm high, it’s the ideal large pack to carry all your gear.
Shoulder Support: Good for your gear and better for your shoulders, the Urban Ruck features comfortable mesh shoulder straps that make carrying heavy loads easy.
Whether trekking to class or in the wilderness, it’s gentle on your shoulders.
Extra Space: Featuring 29.5 liters of total capacity, the Oakley Urban Ruck provides ample room to pack. A padded laptop sleeve guards your tech against bumps, and a shoe compartment keeps clear or dirty footwear separate from the rest of your gear.