4 Persons 5lb Lightweight Tipi Hot Tents with Stove Jack – 7’3″ Standing Room – Teepee Tent for Family, Backpacking, Camping, And Hiking
Tipi Hot Tent Description
A pyramid is the most stable shape. Tipi tent has good high wind resistance. Octagon can offer a most extensive usable area than other shapes.
Light stove in a tent
There is a window and a fire retardant stove jack for the stove pipe. Flame retardant fabric can protect camper from skin burn.
You can exit and enter in 2 directions.
Separate tent and inner mesh
A tent is designed as floorless for activities such as a light stove. Inner mesh is an individual sale in the manufacturer’s store.
Base model. Without skirt. Lightweight. Good ventilation.
Pro model. With skirt. Fit for freezing or snowy weather. Recommend to the camper who has experience with the light stove.
Lightweight and portable. Fit 1~2 camper. When lighting the stove or using M1 mesh, only 1 camper can sleep in the tent. Without a stove, it is roomy for 2 camper. M2 mesh can room 1~2 campers, but it’s a bit crowded for 2 campers.
Standing room. Fit 2~4 camper. When lighting the stove or using M1 mesh, 2 campers can sleep in the tent. Without a stove, it is roomy for 4 camper. M2 mesh can room 2~3 campers, but it’s a bit crowded for 3 campers.
Portable Hot Tent
- Small volume. The cylinder shape can combine with a backpack.
- Multi-function window
- There is a 29 x 22 cm window. Use to view and ventilate. Fit for wildlife photographer or hunter. It is a hatchway for stove pipe too. A stove jack can avoid pipe burning the tent.
- Aluminum Pole.
- It was upgraded to strengthen version in 2021. It can support more weight than before.
- Make of 7001 Series Aluminum. Elastic cord inside, quickly connect and pick-up in few seconds.
- Aluminum Stakes.
- Made of 7001 Series Aluminum. With a reflective pull, cords are easily seen at night and pulled out. Only 0.5oz (14g) / pc. You won’t even feel them in your pack.
How to reduce dew?
Expanding the gap between the tent bottom and floor will improve ventilation and reduce dew. Removing mesh on the vents will be better. Tight sides can drive condensation to the floor. Inner mesh can avoid dewing your gears.
Cut Stove jack
Cut a hole for the pipe. Put pipe stand on the stove jack. Cut down along the edge.
Set up Tips
Pole can assist set up. Pole length equals the distance of the center from a corner. Unfold and Expand the tent on the floor, place the pole head on the peak loop and the endpoint to the bottom loop, and Fix the bottom loops with stakes at the end of a pole. For good ventilation, extend 1~2 hand length and secure by guy line.
Notes for Fire
Carefully follow the instructions of the manufacturer.
1.55 KG 2.1 KG 2.35 KG 3.1 KG 1.8 KG 2.75 KG